Monday, June 2, 2014

Love Me, I Do

Love Me, I Do

I love learning, teaching
I love mirrors, reflections
I love beauty in colors
I love art, in all it's forms
I love helping, serving needs
I love children, their curiosity
I love mistakes
I love progressing
I love building
I love growing
I love climbing
I love my elders, their wisdom
I love partying, the mingle
I love sleeping, my rest
I love being silent,
amongst all its noise
I love going away and coming back
I love sunny days and rain water
I love different people doing different things
I love different people doing the same things
I love my memories, yesterday
I love my dreams, tomorrow
I love today
I love right now
I love living my life
I love seeing you live yours
Love me, I do
And because of that,
I love you, too,
Lovingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment